EPS International Holdings Co., Ltd. and our worldwide subsidiaries (collectively hereinafter referred to as “EPSI”) contribute to the development of a sound industry by creating valuable solutions. EPSI keeps creating the future for the achievement of richer human society through the outsourcing business. EPSI is aware of the gravity of its social responsibility for properly and securely handling the information of customers who use EPSI services. All EPSI executives and employees understand the following policies for protecting personal information and pledge to faithfully uphold them. (The policies shown below apply to the handling of personal information by executives and employees of EPSI.)
Personal Information Protection Policies
- EPSI will abide by local laws and ordinances, as well as guidelines established by each local government, on the handling of personal information in its business activities. This includes handling of personal information, including that of EPSI employees and others.
- EPSI will specify the purposes for which personal information is collected and will not use personal information for purposes other than those specified. Proper management measures will be taken to ensure that personal information is not used for purposes other than those specified.
- EPSI will not provide personal information to third parties unless the permission of the individuals whose information would be provided has been obtained, or the purpose of the provision of personal information is to comply with a law or ordinance.
- EPSI will swiftly investigate complaints or inquiries it receives regarding handling of personal information and respond in good faith within a reasonable amount of time.
- EPSI will take reasonable technology-based and organization-based security measures to properly manage personal information. EPSI will work to prevent the unauthorized disclosure, loss, or alteration of personal information, and take corrective actions when necessary.
- EPSI will constantly work to improve its protection of personal information by updating or upgrading management systems for protecting personal information as changes in social conditions or circumstances warrant.
Handling of Personal Information
1. Purposes of Collection and Use of Personal Information
EPSI will use personal information in the following business activities and to the extent necessary to achieve usage purposes.
- Work related to the applicable studies and other study-related services.
- Work related to our legal obligations, policies and procedures and internal administrative purposes.
- Screening of candidates for our employment.
- Management of employment and benefit-related matters for EPSI employees.
2. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Personal information entrusted to EPSI will not be provided to third parties without the agreement of the individuals whose information be provided, except under the following circumstances:
- Information that must be provided is disclosed ahead of time to the individual whose information will be provided to a third party, and the individual has agreed to the provision.
- Provision of personal information is necessary to protect life, health, or property, and gaining prior agreement of the individual whose information will be provided is impractical.
- Provision of personal information is to comply with a law or ordinance.
- Provision of personal information is necessary for public health purposes, or for the sound development of children, and gaining prior agreement of the individual whose information will be provided is impractical.
- The handling of personal information will be entrusted either in whole or in part to an outside party to the extent necessary to achieve usage purposes.
- Personal information has been provided in connection with a merger or other business-continuation matter, and the personal information will be used within the scope of usage purposes predating the business-continuation matter.
Personal information may be entrusted to an outside party meeting EPSI’s personal-information protection standards. The reasons for such entrustment include, but are not limited to, management of personnel matters, sending of postal items, and repair and maintenance of systems.
4. Procedures for Requesting Disclosure, Correction, etc. of Personal Information Subject to Disclosure
- EPSI accepts requests from individuals to disclose their personal information held by EPSI; report usage purposes; and correct, cease usage of, or cease provision (to third parties) of personal information that is inconsistent with facts. For more information on these requests (collectively referred to as “disclosure requests”), please contact EPSI via the email address provided below.
- Requests for the disclosure of personal information and for the reporting of usage purposes entail the payment of a fee specified by EPSI.
5. Voluntary Nature of the Provision of Personal Information and the Consequences of Not Providing Personal Information
The provision of personal information is voluntary. It should be noted, however, that the provision of incorrect information, or the refusal to provide correct information, could preclude the proper performance of activities, such as hiring and employment management, provision of guidance necessary for the performance of administrative services as a contracted service provider, or contacting of individuals for whom correct personal information is lacking.
6. Inquiries and Complaints Regarding the Handling of Personal Information Subject to Disclosure
EPS International Holdings Co., Ltd.
All such communications are examined and replies issued where appropriate as soon as possible.
EPSI has taken all reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of information posted on this website. Nevertheless, this website may still include information that is technically incorrect or wrong due to typographical errors. EPSI shall bear no liability for damages resulting from inaccurate information or typographical errors, even if notification of the possibility of such damages has been provided ahead of time.
Information on this website may be changed or updated without prior notice. EPSI may at any time improve or change product information or software programs included in this website without prior notice. EPSI shall bear no liability for damages resulting from such changes, updates, or improvements, even if notification of the possibility of such damages has been provided ahead of time.
Regardless of the circumstances, including those mentioned above, EPSI shall bear no liability to any party for damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits, losses due to business interruption, or damages due to the loss of data) resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this website (including all hyperlinked websites), even if notification of the possibility of such damages has been provided ahead of time.